TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Monday, November 24, 2008

we sleep and awaken, sleep and awaken...

I see the debri of humanity in the cracks in the sidewalks of my clean street

I hear the soldiers screams in the waves sweeping up on the quiet shore
mingling with the cries of the seagulls and my barking dog

I read the lies of the men who have convinced you of their holy intent
see them trying to stop you from following my writing
whether they mean to or not
not that I am saying you should...

just a read
another's experience

I see beneath their flowing robes and gentile manners
know how they fear the end aa much as anyone
how their lusts fill them with the same fires
how desperate they are to control the world
how convinced they are that they know what to do

they give seminars and dress in their sunday best
in cheap hotels
where they sell the dream of getting rich quick
that seems to give meaning to the meaningless

In my lives we have looked at those who chase money as deluded
we have not judged their way as worse or better than ours
just less clear

I read the news of this time and see the problems to come
the wars that will rage out of the ways of man

bits of those futures begin to make sense of the visions of endless flames
the catholics and the muslims are still at war
an endless battle between who will be listened to...
a pope or Allah

as long as Saudi Arabia can ban a religion
kill a convert

the pope worries that my believing all religions can lead to heaven
will take away the very structures that have held society together
rip away the laws and ways that have kept anarchy at bay
my purpose is the opposite... which is why I am against cults
I believe that some religions have enough truth to be used
though I also believe the future will need new books
and that I have been commanded to write one of these

There is no man more surprised by my presence than me
no one who can understand this... except me
I am alone with my knowledge
standing on the mountaintop looking into the face of God

I can claim to know little
this is why I cannot start a new religion
I am not an expert on religion
such men exist
and they always have and they have built a few

I will tear out the rot within their books...
slowly
with each new born child
we will take away the old
and insert the new
creating the beings
we know we should be

the ways of the hatreds will be softened
the rivalries taken away
all the holy books contradict themselves
could not they all be the same yearning
filled with contradictions
parables, more correctly... trying to explain
what is not always ours to know

I would a graceful peace could settle over the planet
this is not your way

I will not take away your free will
even if it means you will keep killing yourselves

the terrorists will not stop
without therapy
and love

without respect

trying to kill them all is a fallacy
a self-perpetuating process to create more radicals

I chose Obama because he knows how to organize a community
this is what we need a community of voices
Not a politician who speaks likea a swaggering america
but a man who like some of us has been sickened by my own countries ways
too many times to think patriotism applied in any but the most extreme positions


for so long
before I awoke to this mission
I felt as if the world was completly disconnected from me
alone
almost entirely alone
now I know I am connected to each and every one of you


what can I tell anyone that they don't already know?
Too much to have the time to write it all...













You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button