TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Man comes around...

This is a letter I got from the aclu after signing a petition to impeach Bush. Please pass it along.
Thank you for signing our "Impeach Bush To Stop Pardons" petition at:
http://www.democrats.com/pardon

As the 21481st person to sign this petition, you are helping us reach our goal of signatures.

You can help make this petition a success by sharing this petition with your friends and family. Petitions will succeed only by word of mouth, and every signature makes a difference! Forward our sample email below, or simply send your friends this link:
http://www.democrats.com/pardon?source=johnnyapain%40gmail.com

Thank you again for making a difference!

Bob Fertik
Democrats.com




Time to pay the piper. Sin without redemption is a damning. Bush, and Cheney, if they truly value the Christian ethics of their rhetoric, will confess and ask for forgiveness from US citizens, and then accept God's will on the matter. OF course, We know this will never happen... so if he tries to pardon, do it... impeach. NOW.

I have always thought impeaching him would just give us a different face on the same agenda, and with all the pressing problems in this country, being vindictive was absurd. Now, however, if he pardons the criminals in his office, we will be doing history a great disservice. The true story of the last eight years, and the hijacking of the US government by a small, unpopular cabal, will be hidden... laying the way for another cabal to come up in the future.

The US has never been very good about admitting mistakes. No country wants to destroy their prestige, and no one wants to bring down a president in a time of war. Now, Bush has served his purpose.

His administration made me, when they started bugging me and interfering with my health, a defacto prisoner and torture victim. If you knew the extent of the physical and psychological pain they have caused me, you would shit yourself and never utter another word against Bush, or you would tough up... I tough up, eventually, but acceptance for what was done to me is different than allowing this to continue.

If we let Bush and Cheney off the hook, we are in essence saying that President are above the law. That is not the world we want. President's either embody the law, or they are impeached.

If you have been following me, you know that I want a sensible end to the Iraq war, one that honors our soldiers commitments and the policies that they have tried to support; they stopped a genocide over there, which they would have started by taking Saddam out and leaving a minority group to rule over the majority.... I am not going to play the 20/20 hindsight game. I was never for that war, though I was always against saddam and the shit he was pulling. I go along in the end, because that is what you do in this country, and I was taught that ultimatly, we are all americans, whether we disagree or not.... not to mention, I am just some fucking writer in Chicago who hates even thinking about politics... and a religious leader to some few, which means that whenever I get into the matter of politics, I am treading on thin ice... basically, meaning, I do not have access to the kind of sensitive intelligence that is needed to make decisions like this. You do not want me in charge of when we go to war, because I am a loaded gun with a hair trigger. This is one reason I refuse to have even a church. PEriod.

I am here to sow the seeds of peace, and to die on that altar if God requires... but peace will only come about with Justice. People will, quite naturally, fight any peace that comes without justice. I am not here to create clones for my thinking... not at all. I would rather teach someone how to think for themselves.

I watched a special on Jonestown last night, saw again the truth that power corrupts. Another reason I would never even join an organized religion lurks not only in the lessons of Jonestown, but also in the Catholic Church -- where the clergy clings to a few basic premises that I know will not stand in the face of world opinion; and don't kid yourself, world opinion is more powerful than any church.
I would rather be one voice in a choir. A mind that takes into account the checks and balances that our forefathers carefully placed in the constitution. No one... No one... can be above the law, or there is no law at all -- merely a system to oppress the underpriveliged.

If Bush pulls out that Pardon pen, the congress and senate, and Obama, must throw it down, man... they cannot let the sins of this administration continue. In the past, they have let these pardons stand because they wanted the same power for themselves. Let us pray that Obama has no plans on needing to be pardoned.













You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button