TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Monday, November 10, 2008

"We are the generation we have been waiting for. " Obama

I sure hope he is right. Way too much needs to be done, right away.

The direction of this country has been manipulated, and part of that is my fault. They thought that they were preparing for my arrival, and that I would want the ultimate war. This is not my purpose.

There are still people out there who mistake my trust and love of the states armed forces with war mongering. There is a difference. All of my uncles, and my father, were all veterans, and union men, who spent their lives trying to fight the good fight. For some reason, this was taken as a blanket statement of whatever the army says is cool by me. This is not the case at all. I despise war, but I do see a lot of undeclared wars raging across this planet, and I would like to see them being fought by what I think of as the forces of good. These forces are merely people who believe in a few ethical standards; basic human rights; freedom of the press, access to health insurance, the right to live as an individual without the government telling me how I should (to the degree that I hurt no one else, including the environment). I also believe in states rights. This is a much maligned position, due to the way it has been used in the past. Now, however, there is a difference in this country. Primarily, the eyes of the net.

Obama has an email list of ten million people, sixteen percent of the people who voted for him. Any attempt by the right wing to marginalize ethnic voters or whatever, is going to be challenged. States rights now revolve around one major issue to me -- religious freedom. By this, I do mean pot, too. People who smoke weed need to be released from the demonizing efforts of the few...

The jails need to be emptied of non violent offenders. Period. Put them on house arrest, do not take them away from their kids, their jobs, their rights to vote. Prisoners are people, too. Life is not an episode of cops.

I spent a couple weeks in the third roughest jail in the states, Cook County. The surprising thing about hanging out with gang-bangers, primarily,is that they do not easily fit into any category. As far as people who were jailed, they were mostly fine people. Mitchum said, when released from jail after nearly a year, "Jail is a lot like Hollywood with a better class of people." Kids I considered most of them. They saw no other option in their lives. The typical story was one of getting beat up so much that they were forced to join a gang for protection. This is not a choice any child should have to make, and understandable in the right context.

Passionate, strong young people, who think for themselves, are being channeled into gangs, then jails... the same money spent fighting gangs, and jailing them, would fix this country. The energy they put into their life styles can be channeled.

Obama is in a unique position as president, he has seen the streets, and what they do to people, in a way no one who grew up with a silver spoon is ever going to get.


My ex neighbor was in a gang for years, and when I asked him how he got out, he simply said, "I found out there were other ways to live."














You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button