TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

church and state

Funny that it took a religious man like myself to make the separation of church and state a central tenant in the New America. When some were ready to throw the me on a throne and pretend my spotty past had never happened... I explained to them that my throne is on high, and none here can compare. I felt at the time like I was back in the desert, being offered the world by Satan. That is exactly what all that Mob money and such that flowed into Fearless Radio when they were taping me, illegally, seemed like -- i HAVE NEVER SOLD OUT AND I NEVER WILL. If this keeps my flesh in poverty, then same on you and how you treat the disabled in this country. I will never let myself be placed on a pedastel, either. I sweat, sometimes cry, walk with a slight limp sometimes, and usually have a slightly dour look on my face, and almost never laugh.


I loved having the power to make change, but I did not feel that I had the right to pretend that I am the will of all people. I am not. They have to express their own ideas, and I am not always right, certainly those who are at a scene, know more than someone who is not. For me to criticise people is one thing, it is quite another for me to comdemn them in their entiriety. People are souls, an intrinsic other than their behavior, and I mean to condemn the behavior while still being able to be civil with the people who I am lampooning.

I would do this one thing again the same way, though I am still pissed about some of the shit I said and did as a result of the druggings they gave me, as well as the seizures they caused, etc. Why is no one even looking into this? It is time, or not... see, I do not know what kind of backroom deals have been made. They do not want to tell me anything, because I do not believe in the rancid secrecy the government and the shadowy figures behind them...


So, is my work done now? I helped bring out a record number of voters; knew that Obam and McCain would be running against each other two years ago, before all the debates and what not. Look at my writing and see. It is back there, dated, in my blogs.


Now that the first results are beginning to show that OBAMA'S lead has not been stolen away yet. It felt so good to vote for the first black man to run for president. Did you feel history in your hand as you touched the pen to paper, and connected the two lines into one that said, Yes, I am ready for a New DAY in the United States, a new start on the International Scene with a leader who knows that it is owed to the troops on the ground, to have peace talks going at all times. From the moment a war is declared, an exit plan, complete with how to make peace in the end, should be layed out. Soldiers should always have the mentality that sooner or later they are going to have to be friends with this culture.

Telling you who I am voting for is nothing. Going out and saying that Jesus wants Obama and you could be damned for voting McCain is the kind of crap the far right was shoving into kids heads, and that is just wrong. Neither of these men are evil. It is just that the latter one sold out.

Good luck out there. I thank the father that the riots and such that I saw will never be...









You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button