TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Monday, June 01, 2009

THE WAR FOR THE SOUL





I use the metaphors of war too often for the tastes of some. In a philosophy class with Dr. Sarah Hoagland -- who is one of the great moral figures in my mind, someone who know has to be taken into accoount in my thinking on a lot of issues --- talked about how we needed to change the metaphors in our mind to become a more peaceful being, and the class wrote from the perspective of using metaphors of peace,, etc...

True enough, we can become more peaceful by forcing ourselves to learn to think in terms of peace. One way of doing this is to pray for those who are your philosophical enemies. The human has intrinsic worth that has nothing to do with their behavior -- what I call their souls, and most have the ability to change into better beings who do not repeat their aberrrent behavior. Most anyone who reaches middle age can look back to their youth and see stupid, destructive paths that they went down -- usually because they knew no better. We have to offer others forgiveness to forgive ourselves.

When I drove cab, at first I would get stressed out and scream at everyone for fucking up in traffic... I was like a cop around a million criminals I could do nothing about. As time passed, and I put in the godzillion hours it takes to make a living at that job, I found that all of the stupid things other drivers did, I sooner or later found myself do. I cut in front of people when I felt I had to. I accidently went before someone I should not have at a four way stop... etc. I never ment to harm anyone, but I set off the FLIGHT OR FIGHT reaction in other drivers, and they freaked.

After a few years, I became buddhistic about affronts from other drivers, taking them as an aberration in the driving habits of otherwise good people, which is how I was viewed by the sane on the road. An seeing the insane anger everywhere on the roads made it absurd to me. This was a natural shift in the metaphorica meaning that someone cutting me off in traffic meant. This new metaphor that defined other drivers as good people who do rather mundanely things wrong, like making mistakes while driving that lead to pissing off other drivers with everything from taking an unearned right aways to accidents.

I was thinking about these issues yesterday, as I discussed hatred with a couple good friends, and I actually felt a lot of hatred rising through me as we politly discussed how these two had gotten rid of their hatreds. J. had us once again watching star wars. When we were roomates, and driving cab together, I would come home day after day to find him watching star wars... for months. This was prettty bizarre to me, since I was just starting to hang out with a crowd I will call 'gamers,' and they were.... they had come together at a game shop, an old school one with board games in a back room where pot smoking gamers gathered and found themselves suddenly meeting the smartest kids in Wicker Park.

J. paused the movie at one point, told us to shut up and listen to the most important line in all the movies. I wish I could quote it directly, but to paraphrase.... "Do not give in to the darkside."

J. says that at 13, he was full of hate, then he heard this and something dawned on him... he could hate or love. This is a guy who I have to say has a lot of anger in some ways, you see it in conversations with him, where he is very on, to the point that it becomes something of a social stigma, making him very much an individual in a country of LieBots. Despite this, he does not hate people in the bigger sense..... no rascism (in fact, he threw people out of his cab for using the N word, so like me, he has taken a stand in society and actually defends it fearlessly, like I do). I do believe that he changed the metaphors in his mind with this revelation from George Lucas.

I will never give up my hatreds, but I know that it is better not to dwell too long on them. Giving up my hate would mean that I no longer am revolting enough. One should hate injustice. Hate and love are as far as we can go in the opposite direcftions of the various scales of human thought. My hatred is in the writing, seething there like a burning coal, ready to ignite. My fires burns down houses, planets.... Placing it on paper, in the logic of language, causes me to examine what I want my anger to do. Language itself is civilizing. A means to communicate. Some think writing is meant to express themselves... I used to. And no one understood what I was writing. When I learned how to communicate as one of the pillars in my writing craft, I became much more powerful as a force in the consciousness of mankind, because language was created to tell others something. I know. I was there. My seed alone spread this Gift From God. I am the tree of knowledge. The apple that drove you from the blissful ignorance of being an animal responding wordlessly to stimula. Humankind has mourned this fall, and blamed others (women, mostly... and Satan), since first figuring out that words could make bad things last a long time in our heads, instead of being forgotten in the mind of the animal.

Think of the difference between worrying that a lion will eat you, and only caring about this when you are threatened. People essentially no longer worried. We were all like sociopaths in a way... though we cared and helped the others in our tribe without thought as well. Watch elephants protecting their wounded, and mourning the deaths of their loved ones...

In this new mind we developed, the bi-cameral mind as it has been described by one greatly influencial book in the seventies, we began to hate the things around us in our thoughts, not just hating something that was threatening our ability to live or breed for a breif period that is forgotten afterwards.

This hatred was later used in the creation of religions. We love some things, hate some things. Religion then was used to pass on knowledge, like History.

At this point in the global battle for the rising culture on the internet -- the first truly global means of spreading knowledge, the greatest tool any DECONSTRUCTIONALIST could dream up -- hatred and love are used to manipulate our thinking all the time. Humans are played like musical instruments with two notes. An easy one to play, if you so choose. Propogandists know this. Look at Scientoloy or the CIA, they both put out thousands of books, and monitor who is writing what about them (in the case of the CIA, they now monitor just about everything, if you consider that all communications on the phone and the internet are now fed through computers that look for activitivists who are both doing legal, and illegal acts)). The Scientologists were just banned from Wickapeeheadia for spreading lies about themselves, shaping the free encyclopedia in ways that stop them from being exposed as a scam. The CIA is ostensively a law enforcement organization, but they are also social planners... we see this in how they manipulate politics in various countries, by funding terrorists and rebels and politicians and other organizations that are so low key as to never be discovered.

Our hates are used by Limbaugh to stir people up so much that they cannot think rationally. If your mind is filled with hate, like this bafoon's mind obviously is, you spread the exact opposite of communication. Liberals need to use this same hatred. We should never shy away from showing our outrage with the sins of the neo cons. The reason we have two parties in this country is to have opposition -- without it, there is no one who is going to turn someone in from their party... they become loyalists not to the law, but to each other -- no different than mafiosos' who make a pledge to put their Family above even God.


So, there it is, the word of the Son Of God.... telling you to hate sometimes. Even kill sometimes.

I respect people who are committed enough to join the armed forces. They give up everything in their life to become a being who serves mankind. There are a lot of similarities to joining a religous order, and this no accident, of course -- Monks saved Western Civilization once, and everything that exists here, in a way, is influenced by coming through that Praxis ... in this way, God shaped a new way of being based on the best of the revelations I had spread throughout societies in my earlier incarnations.

At this point in HIStory, we are more in our heads than ever. This is part of the transition from what we call the satanic -- the animalistic instincts of man to fuck or fight. We want very little fucking or fighting, because we want to live by our word, not our gut. This has led to innovators writing about how we should be more animalistic, and the various myths used by hunters that being a predator is natural to humans. We can certainly live by our basest instincts, like we see in some prisoners who rape and kill with impunity within the surreal confines or our 'lock them up society'. This kind of behavior certainly seems like it is inspired by the devil, and indeed, we see people who back their madness with the ideas of Satanism, like serial killers and psychos who think that their behavior has to be inspired by one or the other, the light or the dark, the love of god or the love of satan.... However, to say this is inspired by the devil, would mean that animals who act on instinct are 'satanic.'

Satan is an angel who defied God for what he felt were rightous reasons. He gained followers who believed that humankind, in their long march to God, were trapped in heinous existences, where they were better off being amoral animals and enjoying thier sex themselves, using thier bodies and minds to seek pleasure, the brief sanctuary for our emotions in this Realm Of Pain. If satan had truly won, humans would have no higher culture. Satan saw the error of his ways long behavior he was obliterated by his son. He was obviously losing... His tactic then was to go for the leaders in society, mostly. This is one of the reasons I have been a king so often, and indeed, why I am the king of king in this life... the underground voice behind all you see in the media.

Many knew of my coming birth. The Son Of God does not arrive on earth undeclared. I would never have lived through my infancy if Russia or China had not made a secret agreement to one day go along with the revelations brought by this angel, my very presence would have caused a nuclear war. I am an asset that no one would want in the hand of their enemies.

The Republicans have been basically destroyed by my campaign against them. My plan is to leave this country with other parties. Their sustainability is gone. The time has come for the liberatarians to give the fuck up. Governments must take responsibility for societies, have got to to be the ultimate care givers, and judge, because humans often make bad decisions on their own.

I sure as hell trust Obama more than most governors and state congressmen and senators. Racism, sexism, and the environment are all issues that the Fed's have often led the movement. They only came in because they were encouraged by the People in active revolt against local officials.... because like any government, they have a lot of different issues competing for the attention, and have to be radically awakened on occasion to the new priorities of their time.

We need health insurance, and we need one that is run by the governments. Think of it, health care would save all the money keeping that stupid ass industry afloat. All of that money wasted would save thousands and thousands -- if not millions, of lives, simply by people keeping up regular appointments for check ups.... this then would save a lot of money, as prevent medicene has been shown to do over and over.

I would like to see this country use a system like was in place in the soviet union, where even doctors stil made the same as everyone else. This is not realistic with the present residents of this continent. Too many rich people have too much control -- they will not give up their luxuries without a fight to the death. This has been shown in country after country. The government controlled health care would pay the doctors a set amount, like it does now, which leads a lot of doctors to shun medicaid patients. They are selfish bastards, basically. Well, let them keep their practices, if the ultra rich want to stay on private insurance plans... I hope they go broke. Doctors and lawyers make way more than they are worth, because the money they have is used to prop up their powers... not to mention, lawyers make the laws and thus will always stack the deck in their own favor. Only a force like the federal government could confront such powerful adversaries.

I am not saying there is not a place for medicene and lawyers. These are great profesions for the right people -- the same people who would go into the field without the carrot of being rich -- I am saying we can only reign in the rouges by using the COLLECTIVE POWER OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

So, use that hate to fight the haters. Fight fire with fire, man....


















I was in charge long before I was told anything.


























http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button