TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

NO JUSTICE... NO PEACE...

how about those brit's this week? Maybe two hundred of them are going to be thrown out of office because their personal use of state money was finally made public. People think politicians are different than normal people, but they are not -- they corrupt just like any other creature under God's son. Thing is, they get away with it. In some of the harsher places on earth, like Afganistan for the last 40 years of war, even the Taliban seemed better than the corrupt politicians that they were all collectively sick of supporting for no good of their own. Any law beats no law. Now, I think the time of politicians being able to act secretly is quickly coming to an end. Of course, it takes a catastrope or two to get people off of their asses.

I came to this earth to cause trouble for the wicked and pompous. This I do from the small life on the lake, my illusion, much like the Christ had in The Last Temptation of Christ, where he imagines an entire life as a man with Mary. I feel the pull to forget this holy burden to aright the wrongs in the religions world that I think are keeping a lot of otherwise moral people away from a great source of universal love and strength. Disbelief has no place in a mind like mine, where I have been battered by the supernatural too often to play the agnostic game any longer.

I have faced a brutal god who has feasted on the flesh of his enemies. I have faced a lustful god who travelled in a caravan in the dessert. I have faced a god who lived on a mountain and wrote a few holy books that echo down still to our time, underneath the metaphors of the latest religion to rewrite my words. I have been many, many people as I have lived among humans in obscurity, coming to life again and again, a spirit taking the form of flesh to bring a message from the Father. A message tailored for the various geographies, the needs... intelligence itself, the father seeded into humankind. I see the pattern of one being going from mask to mask, a godling awakening in another flesh, once again seeking to fullfill his mission, to prepare his people for the great journey, off the planet and home to the father.

Absurd as this sounds, and banal... it passes for one possibility of how the rapture will play out. I saw such visions of a long journey, with souls shooting through great expanses of tubes that were made of flesh. That time of feeling like I was going to explode with everything god and man were throwing at me has passed, pretty much.

Funny, how embarrassed I am to describe this sometimes. I think a lot of people would feel pretty good about learning that he has been chosen by god to represent the father on earth. He chose me not because I would want such a privelege, he chose me because I would be the last to take it. I was the one who would make sport of man for suddenly thinking that I was in AMERICA for something so banal as to overthrow a government. I like government. Just give me a fair one. People need to join together to fight off criminals, and predators who think they can buy their way into easy money at the cities, and the tax payers expense.

I think the real solution comes when open government is scrutinized--we have become so impassive that we let the government act upon us, forgetting that the other way around is even possible.

I dream about this stuff, but is it possible? Money buys a seat in politics, and only with money will you get one... yours or someone elses.







You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back==bobbyusbombs

AddThis Feed Button