TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

CHICAGO LOSES 5 million a year to corruption....



This from a study of local corruption by UIC's political science department. The belt strapping that I told you was going to finally force people to clean out politics is here, and paying a 500 million dollar a year price to keep Daly and his corrupt Machine in power is a luxury that we can no longer afford.

500 million. I guess he could give the cops their raise if he was not corrupt. Interesting Irony there.

Today, we are hearing that his nephew joins his son in being exposed as sleazily making his way through life with his criminal connections to the Machine. This time, the Daly faction took money out of retirement accounts and spent it wildly, losing millions... makes me think that 500 million figure is low balling -- especially when you consider the sale of the cities parking meters for a price that was much lower than it would have been if Daly insiders had not set themselves with a sweethear deal.


DALY IS SELLING PUBLIC PROPERTY BEHIND OUR BACKS, BECAUSE HE CONSIDERS THE CITY HIS PROPERTY. HE THINKS HE OWNS THIS TOWN. TIME TO SHOW DALY THAT WE OWN HIM. AS WE DO ALL POLITICIANS...



PEOPLE ARE BUYING THE PUBLIC'S PROPERTY, BUT DALY THINKS THAT IT IS HIS... The city has already been shown to be losing money on the deal with the parking meters -- they could have been sold for a lot more, but Daly wanted to keep the issue from being discussed by anyone before he shoved it down our throats. If he was serving the Public, he would have wanted a discussion of what he was doing, so he could get the best intelligence possible together to make a decision.

That kind of logical, round table logic bounces off dictators. Daly is as close to a king as this country has seen. Runs Chicago like a fiefdom. Since this is a Democratic terroritory in the states, his power base has proven vital in national politics. His power is our power, we think... if he is a little corrupt, oh well... he inherited that mess and had to deal with it best he could.

We forget that we pay for his standing army. Pay in getting officials in city positions that they are not qualified for. Pay in losing the representation that would be ours if the Alderman were not afraid to piss off Daly. We need a Mayor who you can hate or love without fear that you will not get what you want from the city unless you go along with da king.




As we continue our study of public corruption, we have discovered that our
original findings underestimated the level of corruption in recent years. We now know
that more than 1500 individuals have been convicted of myriad forms of public
corruption since 1970. Based upon the testimony before the Illinois Reform Commission
and our own research, we now believe that the cost of corruption, or “corruption tax,” for
the Chicago and Illinois taxpayer is at least $500 million a year. This is based upon
testimony before the commission that about 5% of state government contracts are given
out to political cronies and campaign contributors and on our own tallies of the costs of
the major scandals over the last four decades.
In our last report we provided a detailed analysis of the 30 aldermen and former
aldermen convicted of public corruption since 1970. In this report we describe some of
the major scandals of the last four decades, a timeline of more than 375 convicted
individuals at all levels of government, and a further analysis of some of the costs of
corruption which have caused us to revise our estimate of the corruption tax. The details
of these scandals and their costs are included in the appendices of this report.
Our research on all aspects of corruption is continuing. But we provide this
update to support the report of the Illinois Reform Commission and to contribute to the
ongoing debate in the state legislature. Only comprehensive reforms can lessen the level
of corruption in Chicago and Illinois, currently the capitals of corruption in the United
States.
Given the high cost of corruption, we cannot hope to adopt a prudent city, county,
or state budget without reform. Otherwise we will continue to pay too much for
government services; we will keep honest businesses from locating here; and we will
slow economic recovery from the current recession. Citizens will continue to distrust
government at all levels and consider tax increases unfair.
Here are a few examples of some of the costs of co





You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button