TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I just turned on my site and scrolled down.... to find an ad for SCIENTOLOGY. I had put adsense on here for the hell of it... never expecting to make a dime, really. Seeing Scientology advertised... there is not enough money in this world.

I have been watching cults for a long time. Anonymous, to me, is one of the most exciting organizations to arise from the Net Culture. Scientology has hidden behind the idea of religious freedom too long. We live in a world where you can con yourself with your religion, but you cannot expect the government to go along with the con. They only started calling themselves a church because of tax problems, and trying to get tax-exemption status. A purely cynical use of the Cross was made in thie symbol.

Man, I have a lot of reasons to despise the mental paradigm of Scientology. I am sorry that the faces of the damn thing are actual people with feelings and freinds and family. Still, whether they know they are involved on a con or not, governments like France and Germany are going after them and hopefully will drive the money-making-mindscape from their shores.

Funny, one of my freinds girlfreind was bitching at me the other night for getting my buddy interested in cults and especially Scientology. There is more out there exposing that cult than almost any other. Still, I go to THE RICK ROSS CULT INSTITUTE almost everyday and read about daily cult activity all over the globe. They also have an extensive list of the various cults, what they believe, their sins and excesses. A great site that has taught me as much as any course I have taken in the topic.

We as human love when we can see something that is clearly evil that can actually be dealt with. There is few any of us can do to stop nuclear bombs, war, eco-destruction... We can point out when others have been BRAIN WASHED, and try to stop the people who use such techniques for evil purposes. There is genuine research on how to wash a brain. THE PYHSIOLOGY of BRAIN WASHING AND CONVERSION was one of the most interesting reads. I read this when I was around seventeen, and it basically showed how the brain could occasionally overload on types of electrical activity during a conversion experience, and radically change the person. We have seen this since time immortal, it happens. Now, they have of course figured out how to make this happen to people for their own purposes, to convince them to be a part of a cult, etc..

Talk about the evil side of science. Psychiatry for those too cruel to actually treat patients.

On other levels, this brain washing, is going on all the time around us. A culture is being represented in what we allow on our billboards, what is polite talk, which politics are accepted or demonized. We live in a larger organism, a human geography that has MENTAL GRAVITY. Basically, our cultures beliefs are the paths we walk.

Policing Our Culture. Sounds scary. Thought police and all. This is what a closed press means in North Korea.

I am sick of this cult using Religious Oppression as their rallying cry. Makes those who truly are religiously oppressed seem trivial.

If they were truly being oppressed, rather than exposed, they would all be going to jail... or at least the upper-echelon.

Still.... whenever I write about this, after hearing Tom Cruise built a five million dollar bunker somewhere because he is afraid of the people criticizing him, I feel like I have to add that everyone in this cult has been victimized. You have to understand that first, and forgive them for being human beings. ANYONE CAN BE BRAINWASHED. They just happened to fall into the wrong hands at the wrong time. Taking down Scientology is inevitable. There are thousands of such movements in history that come and go, and their shaky foundation and creepy creator give them little hope of surviving in any influential form.

Remember -- that could be your brother in the cult. Your dad. These are people who have been put through a physiological process to make them as they are. They are the result of research into selective scientists by a con man, coupled with something that is inside of all of us.

You have to forgive the individual, and attack the institution. Anonymous will fuck up severly if they, or their supporters, ever resort to any kind of violence, or even vandalism. Scientology does all of that stuff, and they would love for anonymous to lose the moral high ground by fighting fire with fire.

So, no more adsense for me. Scientology ads on this site would cost me more than any man has.







Still, we cannot let the idea of religious oppression seem like a fiction. It happens. It also just so happens that scientology is not a religion at all, but a story, like Dungeons and Dragons, that Hubbard got bunch of people to believe so he could take their money. They are run like a Mafia on a lot of levels, with the added creepiness of intelligent agencies that gather all the dirt on their appoinents, try to break them, keep the Southparks off the air, etc..

























You will find my comedy toward the back of my blog http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com, or http://thereligiouspsychokillersshitlist.blogspot.com

Google John Scott Ridgway for other works.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button