TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Welcome to the Post Environmental Era.

I hereby declare, with the help of my republican enemies, that we have entered THE POST ENVIRONMENTAL ERA. Yes, it has gone that far. From now on, please associated my name with this phrase (I am so sick of the current one, ''but weave')




Below is a link to a new animal, just discovered. Better look quick because the poor, ugly little thing isn't exactly pet material, so you can expect its extinction soon.

http://theelvesattic.ebloggy.com


We think that keeping these animals in zoos will preserve them for the future, like the pyramids... leave it to mystically addled humans to make every other creature on the planet evolve until large, hair less beings that look like curds of cottage chesse. What else could they look like after evolving to live in a cage for thousands of years being fed for nothing. They will get bored of pacing, and one day just sit there and gawk back at us... I mean, you can't even give animals treats at the zoos anymore, and let me tell you, in the opinion of my dear husky girl Ruby, and the remaining Kitty Bum Buk, this just ain't right.




Funny, I came in here this morning to pretend like I could start a trend, be the first one to declare this the post environmental era, and wrote this really sad essay filled with jesus juice jokes and other disgusting, Johnny Pain at his painwracked meanest.... then, between trying to get the picture to come up on my blog and moving the type around, I lost the essay. What can I say, the world needs less whining, right?





However, since my thesis here is how to mourn the world of nature (what the fuck else can we do, huh?), which is important to me no matter how much you are laughing right now, and how silly this will sound to me on after the surgery, when I expect to be on at least a few less pills. Still I am going to move one with my THESIS STATEMENT RELATED MATERIAL.

I am a reluctant carnivore. Embarrassed by my meat addiction everytime I see a cow or a pig or a chicken. The futility of what one man can do in this world and my poverty kind of combine to keep me on the edge of the idea. Eating right cost money, that is why all the poor folk are getting fat. I mean, know that if we could do away with the entire meat industry in one fell swoop, the world be better off.Well, I would like people showing up at emergency wards with lies about how they got light bulbs stuck up their but to go be passe' as well, but like war, taxes, and urine smells at the Jarvis El stop.... the dead romantic in me lives on as this zombie who knows better.

The dying off of all the forests that we are seeing now is a storm that has settled over the world and nothing is ever going to stop those lightening strikes... Fire, destruction, wave after wave of third world people being swept away from their cultures and ending up in tents.... Humans will live, somehow, because of innate selfishness more than likely. We will shuffle through zoo's and see the large curds of cottage cheese that once leapt from branch to branch, high about man's bafoonery.... and we will read histories of this time and hate early humans, like we do the rascists and the sacrificers and the childmolesters and all sorts of other weirdo mystically addled and genetically rattled sort of behavior.

sorry to be so sad. I have been in extreme pain all day and you know me, it just feels better to share it...

One day the critics will say of me that this pain caused a lot of my work..... (boof I am, about the best I can hope for is that when they hold my funeral in the cafeteria of the old folks home, not too many of the other residents will spit in my face as they file by my cold, painted face-- I hate the way I look with runny mascara...).

Hey, maybe all those statistics showing a rise in apocalyptic thinking are really people, in some garbled way, reading the thoughts of all of the animals on the planet, other than our beloved pets.... No, there I go again, over estimating the humans.

So, please, snatch children away from abuse parents and raise them in paramilitary camps -- but be sure that they are taught to take orders from hamsters, or there may just be no hope at all....











Below is a link to a new animal, just discovered. Better look quick because the poor, ugly little thing isn't exactly pet material so you expect its extinction soon.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/050414/481/lon11904142236

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button