TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Monday, April 11, 2005

MASSAH JACK-OFF-YOUR-SON STILL IN COURT!!!!

SQUEALING FOR ALL WHO WILL STILL LISTEN TO THE RANCID RUNNY SHIT POURING OUT BETWEEN HIS FREAKISH LIPS, THAT HE IS INNOCENT OF keeping a kid as a drunken prisoner and forcing this kid to make a tape saying that he was not indeed doing shots and playing rubba.

Jackson actually told some kids in the crowd of any old asshole licking well wishers outside the court that they could come to Never Never Land whenever they want to... and something about peter pan teaching them to how to really fly with forty ouncers.

Proving once again that celebrity dancing and singing and flashing your tit at little kids on tv has nothing to do with intelligence or morality, VARIOUS OF MASSAH JACKOFFYOURSON'S DUM AS HAMSTER SHIT SIBLINGS ACTUALLY DRESSED IN WHITE AND WALKED THAT SHIT INTO COURT CLAIMING HE IS, GET THIS, INNOCENT!!!

FOR THAT ALONE THE WHOLE CLAN SHOULD BE IMPRISIONED AND RAPED WITH A BROOM ON A TRI-HOURLY BASIS FOR, OH, THE REST OF THEIR UN-NATURAL, FREAKISH LIVES-- AND I DO NOT MEAN THE END OF THE BROOM WITH A HANDLE!! Unless, as in Massah Jackoffson's case, this is something they enjoy... he will have to be slow roasted over charcoal for a couple days, and then, when his vocal cords are shredded from screaming, he should be dropped into the flames and burned alive -- at the very fucking least.


I know I write about this a lot, but I am amazed each and every time I see this pervert is still interacting with children and people are not just fucking converging on him and ripping him to shreds with their bare hands.... If this isn't proof that we should be replaced by cockroaches, I sure as hell don't know what is?

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button