TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Thursday, April 03, 2008

various waking up jesus poetry

speaks ... awake and well on the shores of (edit - delete)
home
by scott

20/07/07
4:36 PM
lake michigan.



Hi. I am Jesus. Yes, that one. No 'hey-zeus,' like the Hispanic pronunciation... 'Jeez us.' I wish I could tell you this delusion came from me.. but no. Strange folk have been approaching me on the street and acting like I am the christ. One beat poet, who I have been meeting for years, told me that the whole world was watching me and thinking I was Jesus. I was sure he was exaggerating, but here in Chicago they are very, very aware of me.

The cops and various intelligence angencies are monitoring my every move.


I guess people have been interested in me since I started growing wings when I was five. I had no idea, like I said... The idea of being a supernatural being is absurd to me, but the facts remain and I can't deny them anymore.... in my mind, I will take up the sword and shield of the ultimate warrior and fight the forces of hatred and greed that surround me... in the end, when I meet my maker, I am sure that he will be proud I am his son, at least... whether I am one among many or just a fluke is something I hope to discover soon...

This awakening took place a few months ago.... a poem in my last blog, the elves attic, explains it best... it is called after all the years of avoiding being didactic about anything, I was suddenly in the position of having to make some choices about right and wrong. I hate doing this, because everyone is so different, but when god starts making you the transcriber of a new bible, what can you do?

Even though I got mad and threw about half of the new poems away, there is enough to salvage and make a book. It is too obscure though to describe this experience, though, so i am going to have to write a book. Which I will do on line, like I did the PSYCHO KILLER'S SHIT LIST and ONE WAR, my two books published on Lulu.com. I am putting together new editions and will be taking them around to my readings soon.

I have little time today, but thank you for coming along.




the new way (edit - delete)
home
by scott

19/07/07
7:46 PM
This blog is going to be about a new way of being a human being. I am going to move away from the poetry that I have been writing, which was ripping my life apart as it came into being.

I started the poetry after having a strange experience at the beach, where something suddenly came to me, and I found myself arguing with someone about not wanting to leave the earth. This is a few days after a ufo was sghted in chicago. I now know that I was being offered the ability to leave on an alein ship, but I would not go.

It was like I was being offered a different life. This kind of was mirrored in my private life, where the radio show was asking me to become a person I did not want to be to make money. that is why I quit. As much as that it also was way too much for my back. I had to go on medications that caused severe side effects, kept ending up in the hospital...

The last few months have beent he weirdest ever. I now know that some doctors had me on a combination of drugs that caused seizures, as well as a mix that made me angry.

The reasons they did this are murky. No one will explain to me why they are making a big deal about me, and no one will admit that they are.

Everyone around me spends half of their time anxious to hear my visions, then hald their time denying they happened.

I am not going to deny that i am the son of god, in whatever capacity that applies. We are all sons of and daughters of god, if you want to think of the world like that.

Int he gnostic bible, Jesus was a regular man like me, and he told people that what he did to attain enlightenment could be achieved by others, as well.,. and something has happened to me, some change... I may be a warlock.




THE TRUTH (edit - delete)
home
by scott

19/12/07
4:39 AM

what they will believe in one age
will change with the next
the flesh is ever filled with another

the writer all cynical and lost finds the truth
stares into it's cold dead eyes
they offer no cogent reason
to leave the dance of the drunken moment
and follow them
into their misery

still he knows
he will not be a defeated father
does not walk away
and leave truth
orphaned from mind
dyng ignoble
on the farside of the universes

he knows his
greif will be unblunted
even by the glory of resurrections

this time he is no socrates
slipping away smiling
content he has lived his rules
and will fight another day

no
this time he IS A GLADIATOR
STANDING
UNVANQuishable
in the arena
LIONS AT HIS SIDE

he raises his sword to the people in SALUTE
takes his bow and heads off to a party with his buds



A TRAINED DOG (edit - delete)
home
by scott

06/08/07
5:45 PM
turns on his oblivious owner
& surprises him with a first word,

NO!!!




or as scott satan says:


the first word was bitch
the second word was no






All writings by John Scott Ridgway are protected by the law... but I encourage you to spread my poems by whatever means necessary. One day you will understand.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button