TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Saturday, January 17, 2009

for obama to have ANY CREDIBILITY... HE MUST PROSECUTE BUSH, CHENEY AND ROVE

OBAMA MUST PROSECUTE BUSH, CHENEY AND ROVE
I have been an Obama supporter since long before he announced his candidacy, and I feel, like most American's (and indeed, countries accross the world), that we finally have a president who will CONSIDER all americans as his constituents, and not just a rich few who finance their campaigns. He could be the greatest president we have ever had, easily.

However, if he allows the past lessons of the Bush administration to stand unchallanged, he is missing a great opportunity to get to the heart of the Neo Con problem. THey will rise again unless their sins are confronted in court.




The american people deserve no less of a president. If he is going to be the law, than let him be the LAW... not just another poltician who does what is convienant.

I like most of his picks, but that Naval officer who aided in the civilian slaughters in Indonesia was a very odd pick. Obama had written about this incident in the past, and lived in Indonesia once. By choosing a man who openly backed the slaughter of dissidents, we have taken a mighty step backwards.

Pot is the other thing. This man would not be president if he had been busted as a teen for weed (which with racial profiling what it is now in this city, he probably would have been).

Obama has to do more than talk about hope... then ignore all the people who put him in power. Bloggers and artists put this man in power. He should know that well. Turning his back on us now would be a grave mistake, lead more and more people who were onced pumped to help the world sickened once more by the ways of Washington.

All political parties are a fiction
only the force produced is real

irregular modern warfare

Come on President Elect Obama, crawl out of that Trojan horse and attack these
fuckers!!!


YOU KNOW FULL WELL WHAT THEY DID TO ME... AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU TRIED TO CONTACT ME... TOO BAD BUSH KEPT US FROM TALKING. YOU WERE BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME AS A POSTER BOY FOR YOUR CAMPAIGN./// LIKE I TOLD YOU, BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GREAT CHALLENGER MEANS A FIRE THAT CAN BURN OR WARM...





HERE IS AN ARTICLE ON ADMIRAL BLAIR.... HIS PAST MAKES HIM A HORRIFYING PICK FOR THE HEAD OF INTELLIGENCE. WHAT IS OBAMA THINKING? WHAT DOES THIS HOLD FOR THE FUTURE, AND ESPECIALLY LIKE ME WHO HAVE BEEN ACTIVELY ATTACKED AND MONITORED BY THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES.

I PRAY TO GOD HE RETHINKS THIS POSITION, OR THE SENATE AND CONGRESS HAVE THE BALLS TO STOP THIS MAN FROM GAINING ANYMORE AUTHORITY. WHEN HE STOPPED INTERNATIONAL TRIALS IN INDONESIA (BECAUSE OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WERE HELPING IN THE SLAUGHTER, IN THEIR WAYS, NO DOUBT), HE BASICALLY SAID THAT AMERICAN IDEALS HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL AND KILL AND KILL UNTIL EVERYONE BELIEVES AS WE DO. NO. WE KILL AND KILL AND KILL UNTIL AL VILLAGES ARE SAFE FOR ALL CHILDREN -- NO PARTICULAR IDEOLOGY HAS A PATENT ON THAT).

a's New Intelligence Chief Ran Interference for Indonesia's Butchers »
Posted By hyperbola 3 weeks, 1 day ago in Politics
5.5
Scale of 1 to 10

Read: 265

Propped: 39

Comments: 9
Click Prop It to Raise Score
Prop it

The presumptive appointment by President-elect Barack Obama of retired Admiral Dennis C. Blair as his new Director of National Intelligence is being greeted with cheers by the national media, which hail his experience, bureaucratic infighting skills and comparatively moderate views on national security issues. The New York Times, in a recent profile, seemed much impressed by the fact that the 34-year Navy veteran once water skied behind an aircraft carrier, in addition to his stints with the National Security Council, the Central Intelligence Agency and the Institute for Defense Analysis (from which he resigned in 2006 over conflict of interest charges involving the F-22 raptor).

But human rights supporters are right to be worried that Dennis Blair will hardly lead the charge for reform in the nation’s intelligence community after the Bush Administration’s embrace of torture, rendition and other crimes. For in the period leading up to and following East Timor’s August 1999 referendum on independence from Indonesia Blair, from his perch as US Commander in Chief of the Pacific (CINCPAC) from February 1999 to May 2000, ran interference for the Indonesian Armed Forces (TNI) as they and their militia proxies committed crimes against humanity on an awesome scale.....

.... Blair’s apologetics for murder and torture by the Indonesian armed forces in East Timor, and his opposition to trials, international or otherwise, for the high level perpetrators of mass violence, offers a sobering indication of the positions he is likely to take as Director of National Intelligence. President-elect Obama’s choice suggests that he will resist - as Blair almost certainly will - demands for the prosecution of high-ranking Bush Administration officials, much less lower level employees in the Pentagon and Central Intelligence Agency, for torture, rendition and other crimes carried out in the name of the so-called War on Terror.
Read Full Story at counterpunch.com »


You are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button