TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No One Speaks In My Name

I am not the United States because I live here
I am not a white supremacist because I am white
I am not a criminal because I am a Democrat living under a corrupt city and state
I am not a heretic to any religion yet I believe none of them are adequate
i am not a race traitor though I have been sickened by the ways of my skin tone
I am terribly saddened by racism though I feel no guilt over the actions of others
I am an intellectual with sophisticated literary tastes who watches cartoons
I am the most hidden person on the planet and the most exposed
I am the one of the most sought after celebrities on the planet and no one calls
I am the subject of the interest of spies, the underground and the religious
yet they try to keep this from me in most instances
I am a writer whose work changes the world and no one around me can know

I am a great advocate of the intelligence community yet I write almost constant criticism... they fail to understand my interest is my love/my criticism my way of telling them that I care enough to suffer their retributions to tell them the truth

I am john scott ridgway, flesh in Chicago they oppress and brain wash and monitor
a forgotten king who grew wings...

I am a mishmash of messages recieved during my campaign that could have been designed
to drive me mad

or tell the truth
THey said the tumours
supposedly caused by an unrelated disease and chemotherapy
were actually wings
the scars are still there and the proof available for those who are witting.

There is no over all conspiracy that I know about
just a loose affiliation of psychotic ideas that make good men go to hell

We all want fair laws to control our environment
the drug addicts want the european model of allowing them what they would otherwise
take... or earn by laying out their souls on the beds of men they despise, who beat them, rape them, and try to control them, shape them into slave workers. Pimps should be shot out of existence. If I were to lead a vigilante movement, there are certain places that I would start...

I would not go after larger institutions
or anyone that would draw the ire of the government


a man with no criminal history or connection to the gangs
could begin sniping them out easily
a police monitor and a copy of the cop pamplets on gangs
and you know their faces

I was in jail with gang bangers who did their best to make up for the fucked up life

they all sid that they joined the gang to avoid getting their ass kicked
they stayed to get the drugs, women, parties and not having to work; felt like hitting to the lottery to kids who had to eat macoroni and cheese four times a week, beg the schools for lunch money, never could afford the right shoes or gain the respect of teachers who were too numbed by the drop out rate to allow their limited energy to be wasted on kids whose busts and incarcerations already made them seem
destined for long term time in a tiny cell filled with roaches and the screams of the mad and the macho guards pretending treating prisoners like scumm helps stop the flow of shit toassed out of cells as they pass by.



My brother also grew something like this later in life
He learned from my lesson and waited for his wings until I began to awaken

They waited and waited and waited
the hysteria building


I AM

a great mystery to all around me
known by none
as are we all

I am an ocean of subconscious and a pea of thoughts I think of as me
I am a believer in free love who has set philosophy aside for the heart of one woman

I am the best friend of my fellow man and his worst enemy
I am an advocate for a green world who has never bothered to recycle
because of my apocolyptic mentality of thinking there was no way
to save the beast called man

I am the greatest cynic and a sloppy sentimental guy who kisses his pets all the time
I am the last of a line of kings and I live in the poverty of being disabled
in a country that has forgotten the poor

I am a spy on a mission who works only for the citizens of the world


No one speaks for me
No government, political party or politician
No philosophy, religion or lover
No label draws me in and defines me

I am a gathering of molecules in an infinite cosmos
I am not this face, hair, sex or race
the illusions that encase the immortal soul
have been mistaken for me you and them
we have cut mankind into disposable lots
our enemies and their citizens become a flag we are shooting down
an idea we disagree with
a way of running their precious little patch of earth we do not believe
they are more than we see or can ever know
due a respect we can barely maintain knowing what they have done

our hate and love are all screwed up
our emotions used to trip us out and flip us over, lube us down for the next round

I am not part of any crowd though I have inspired great movements
I am not a part of your bible though I write in the name of the great prophet

Most christians took all that was said in my rising wrong
used my name to take land and gold and bodies and minds
to fight unnecessary wars

in a world where every gang in prison writes their own religion
the sane words are battered by horizon to horizon storms of insanity

I will join no gang and accept their delusions for the sake of safety
I am the Gang Of OneYou are welcome to spread my poems by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments: