TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

day to day Jesus





what am i supposed to write about?

should I be pointing at something?

should I whisper or shout?



i read in horror of brain washing techniques used in the cults
religion becomes just another predator/a competing show

a salesman who only loves you when he's selling



I worry all the time
how could i not


reading over 22 thousand people have perished in a storm
in a dictator country that isn't even together enough
to accept humanitarian aide

what the hell is wrong with this picture?
The PEOPLE NEED TO BE THE LOUDEST VOICE

the children must be given the right words to whisper
to conjour love and religion without losing sight of themselves






scamatologists
want you to lose sight of yourself
pretend you can become a super being

I am the only 'super being' that I have met on this planet


I am the revealed truth


I understand people need a framework to live within
a religion of sorts
some transcendent truths that make sense of the randomaness of muggins
and hurricanes and whose government you happen to have
accidently been born into

Every one fears a one world government

I would like to see one world ethic...

on the simple matters we all agree

peace is better than war
justice is better than peace


I am the revolution

the walk of peace
the deity riding in on an ass

this ass I have been in my days
the faulted one
acting the idiot
struggling though always to grow
into something better

years and years of therapy
sitting in twelve steps groups for decades

I am thankful I learned that drinking sucks
I am thankful I did not smoke weed while I was going to school

I have always been all or nothing.



I wander now through this shell of a life
wondering how this is all going to end


will I just grow and grow quietly inside
until finally I explode out into the spirit?

Is the planet just headed toward the inevitable
the lifelessness that happens now and again on planets
turns edens to cold, dead mars?

I speculate like this all the time... do the what if this is true?

The truth is so slippery in this world
especially my world
where I am constantly lied to and tricked

I want to believe the best about people
still do

if there is some armeggedon coming
then I will do my best to weather whatever storm
stay close to God
and Trust

All In God's Time

I bow only before Him

I ask no man to bow before me ever....

Period.

last year....
a memoriable time of poetry coming from everywhere at once
knowing the radio station and the revolution have somehow swept me to the front
of some parade
the world finally listening i AM DESPERATE to say everything at once

free of the need to even write anything down
my scribes the government and other powers bugging my apartment
waging some mistaken war
against peace activists


preaching manically in my apartment
from my messy podium on Sheridan Road
during the period when I was interacting with television shows
and falling headlong into this wondrous emergence
amazed more than the entire world that I AM

me.... the christ... of all people.... not me...

tduring the startled few months
when I realized my words were now having immediate effects

people knew I was supernatural before I did
the same people who still

keep me ingorant of the worlds' reactions to me


I have lost interest in politics altogether '
just knowing they lie to me like this
that Obama and Clinton just go along with the monstrous conspiracy
to keep me ...


I tell the hidden cameras
"They wanted a working class king....
I did them one better,
gave them a working man."

today,
in my dim apartment
as spring blooms un-noticed behind my drawn shades

i send a few more furtively out onto the net

and wonder
as I always do

is there a calvary riding into calvary?

Or will I face this life essentially alone
with my perceptions
surrounded by guards and actor/spies and the totally ignorant?

a few words of truth are gold
a million words of lies ain't shit

1 comment:

scott ridgway said...

thank you.... glad you find my scribbles scamble your silliness.

AddThis Feed Button