TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

I AM the pope

What reason have I for a pope while I walk in flesh?   I wrote in the first scriptures, 'we will not forgive you for raping our children while we fought your wars.'

This Christ is a soldier first.  Mostly, in the ancient world, the bright and lucky and noble ended up being the Generals De Facto.  In my bloodline, where I spent a few lives, among them the one who has come to you as the storied Arthur and Merlin.  I was both of them.  Why would such a thing seem beyond me?  My line of kings was known for dying with their troops, rather than staying back in the tents where the Royalty picnicked and watched the panorama.  Of course I fear no death of the finite as fact.

I see occasionally His workings here.  Of course I am timed to come during a crises in the Church, when a new pope is needed.   A man.  One who none can doubt is in touch with His Holy Father.  The trued conduit.  The scout sent out to find the lost souls has returned.  No more mystic words for the Pope from God.  He lost all connection with Holy Father when he hid that children were being RAPED.

I am the son of a wrathful father.  My mercy nothing in the face of his rages.   I am a child being raised by a soldier on the run, a guerrilla warrior fighting on all fronts at once...  I do not understand the killing, cannot accept that those who die are my enemy.   My father is mighty enough to delight in the soft heart of his son.
Like I have told you, as nature has told you, as every different personality you have met, cat or horse --- God  Loves Diversity.   He wishes to give mankind as many ways to explore his flesh and soul as possible.  He delights in the love of his children.

In his way he understands everything except the moment, I think sometimes.  He feels only Love for his creations, even his wrath at one is driven by his great love for another. . .   and as temporary as a summer shower.   There are things he will not tolerate.  He asks of you only two simple things.  One is to love God,  the other is to love your neighbor as yourself.  The love of God is a broad matter, that can be found in any religion, and even atheistic pursuits;   living ethically is loving God;  loving your neighbor is loving God.

They have made religion too restrictive, we all know this.  If these two divine dictates are practiced, all war will cease, and justice will reign on this planet.   Very simple ideas.  Too impractical?   Hardly.  The population explosion is giving me visions of horrors to come.   Someone is going to release another disease, maybe... the elite will try not to allow their standard of living to drop with the rest of the world.  Desperate and deadly, they will try anything when they start to hear of the banker down the street getting crucified by a crowd who lost their houses.

You know the only way to change this situation is to stop spreading lies about reproduction.  A condom is hardly going to stop the plans God has for this earth.  In another time, when children were needed for the farms, your holy men told you differently.  Now I tell you China is almost right on this matter.  Almost.    We must make this an ethical rule, however, not a law.   Breed in small numbers.  Already the educated know this, and of course this is part of why there are prediction evolutionarily mankind is getting dummer.

I came in here to write more about the pope.   They have found his direct connection to child rape now, hiding priests.   I here-by relinquish him of all powers.  Forgiveness is between him and my Father.  I have no mercy for those who rape or hide rapists.   They do not realize how they are raping a soul, too..  they are raping God at his most innocent.

The idea of Childhood is relatively new among humans.  It is a trend that I would like to see protected.  They need a few years of learning and innocence before having to deal with a world more complex than any can understand, though many pretend to.

The time has also come to stop the middle east wars.  We are now merely inciting the middle east.  We have done what we could.   By announcing a pull out now, we could regain good will, stop Taliban recruitment (some would just go home).   A cease fire is a good place to start.  Then go in and have the meetings with the tribal leaders and pay them what  they need to get a fresh start....

Leave behind enough money to let them switch from opium to pot, then legalize it here, and they will have an excellent, legal cash crop.   No more money for the Taliban.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button