TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Sunday, November 01, 2009

common ground

My use of this phrase very early on in my appearance before the world, as well as the Thomas Paine connection to the phrase 'common sense,' makes me particularly aware of the use of the terms in the media.  One I saw was John Cusack in The Red Eye, where he said that Common Ground meant admitting that you were mortal, 'at least on screen.'

Cusack, being from Chicago, and having done a film called The Martian Child, and now starring in one about the Apocolypse, tells me he is in my camp, or being used to contact me.  The media is the only place my followers have, because of the black out of information they enforce on me in my prison of silence.


  I took this to mean that they wanted me to give up the Christ persona, go back to being a radical writer, talking to the world about my 'performance' as if I were an actor on an internet show.  I was this and much more, so writing an entry in here disavowing anything mystical about my  experience would be a lie of the sort I refuse to tell  --  I will never say that this did not happen to me, because it did. . .  and to do so would be denigrating those who have sacrificed much for this cause.  I told you I would leave no soldiers behind. What you have done  is righteous.  Sacrificing to change your country, and the world... is something we all must learn to do.  Especially in countries that have been, traditionally, more of a problem in the world than a solution.  I include in this the huge polluters, as well as the political meddlers that tried to make the world safe for capitalism, and damn the human consequences.

  I know how crazy this sounds.   After seeing the media basically taken over to make this total war for total peace campaign work, I very clearly understand that whatever is happening around me, involves people having to pretend they do not know about this.  They showed me in small ways, mostly by walking with a limp... because of Pain.  Bush did this, the pope too, and others... mind blowing.  Even my first lawyer when they drove me to madness and I punched a computer, instead of a doctor  ( I still owe him an ass kicking...  I'll let the spirits have him... they don't like people who fuck with me...  think about that... they exact revenge even as I try to make forgiveness fill my chest...  look at those who used and betrayed me -- I took their stock market to 1400, then they stole from me, and I sent it plunging down to 800...  this was a reaction to my radically being activated as a leftist radical.... after tricking them into thinking I was right wing.  As Counting Crows sang of me, "The man who shook em all down, built em up just to bring em down'  This is a paraphrase, they wrote it nicer..



In the United States, a line needed to be drawn in the sand.  The people who were stealing elections had to be shown that the population would only accept so much before picking up guns.  They need to know this, these politicians.  Better symbolic guns than none at all, as we will have here in the court system, as well as the court of public opinion -- which is driven by the media in both the best of ways and worse (and manipulated by Fox and other places)

People needed to learn their power.  Remember their Roar.  The disaffected politically were those who were getting screwed the most.  Big surprise.  Just the way it has always happened -- dump the blind kid and the hair lip into orphanages, drown or abort the girls...  we live in one cruel ass world.  Power is in the hands of egomaniac's surrounded by syncophents, the wealthiest people in the country become politician, they range from super rich to twice as rich as most people, and either way they represent their class and the class they join just by the trappings of raising money, etc...  Unless the politicians are servants of what their populations want, they are enemies of the people.  Simple as that.  Like Leiberman, who changes his spots for anyone who gives him a pile of money;  takes millions from the insurance companies, then ends  up being the one Democrat who is against a public option in health care, even though 65% of his states constituents (at least) want this.   It does not take much math or logic or ethic to understand something is very, very wrong with this picture.

I grew up very politicized, then life got in the way.  Drinking mostly.  Until I could defeat that demon, nothing good was going to happen in my life.  I mean, I allow myself a drink now if I want one, but I never do, and having never liked the taste of anything with alcohol in it, after all these years of not drinking at all, I gag at the taste of the stuff.  I still have some romantic notion about getting actually drunk again sometime, but I haven't in at least nine years.  Years of sitting in AA confronting the ass I was sometimes while I was drinking, and knowing how deadly that drug can be, keeps me on alert about drink though.  I would never allow myself to start hanging out at bars, and avoid drinking events like the plague.  If I do it again, it will be like doing mushrooms or something -- a trip onto itself.  I had a lot of fun drinking.  The first time I took the stuff, I felt almost completed.  I could not believe that I would feel that good.   I felt better than I ever had in my life when I was drunk -- back then;  happiness is not something you can expect all the time if you drink a lot, more a relieving of the pain...

Sorry to digress...  As I was walking the dog this morning, through yellow and red fall leaves and a warm sun,  I tried once more to put myself in the place of the people who know about me, and the questions that they must have.  My Johnny Pain persona feels like no one cares about him at all, and that is my normal state, but we all know better, don't we?  Anyways...  I was wondering what I would want to know from Jesus, and decided to do an interview between Johnny Pain and Jesus.

Before that I want to make clear that I am still there for you, and we still have places to go, and people to free... I will never allow them to shut me up.  You have not suffered in vain.  They cannot defeat us.  God and prophesy and your own heart prove as much.  Trust in the Father.

 I fought to keep people out of jail who were involved.  Fought for the communists who were targeted by the government -- though I had asked for allies like the Marines, as well, and pretty much was trying to open my door to anyone who wanted to take a shot at salvation....

I merely used the term Common Ground in the poem because that was the name of a new coffee shop that was opening up, and I was going to start doing a reading there.  Of course I loved the poetic and historical meanings of the term, as well.  Anyways, immediately the term was everywhere.  In the poem, I say that there is going to be a battle, and that I know in the end we will meet on common ground, whether that will be a negotiating table or a cemetery.




I saw that cusack quote in the Redeye... by the way, which I have to write about sooner or later, since they put a lot of messages about me on their cover.  When I started Waking Up Jesus, their headline was Total Recall... another time...

announcing once, when I was sure M. was an agent too, that I was on a booty call...  a woman saw me, quite attractive, and looked like she had won the lottery... came into the store where I was and actually kept her arms out wide, as if to ward off other women from getting to me...  When I merely went ahead with my purchase and ignored her,  she was afraid to talk to me.  Just stood there.


This entry is all over the place.  I just want you to know...  among the many thoughts taking place in my mind as I learn to deal with this new state of being, and the responsibility of sitting at my Father's right hand, every day there is a grieving for those who died, whether they were slain by my forces, or theirs...  I was never really let in on the plans that went into this, was unprepared for what they did to me, not to mention leading this church...  they should know by now that the best way to allow my influence is with good intelligence, but they seek to keep me ignorant of the powers I wield.  They know them well.  One day I went down to the lakeshore, pissed off as hell,  telling them to get ready for my war...  I cut symbols into my feet and hands and pretended I had the power to call destruction down on Chicago...  They set off the tornado alarms...  amazing me.

Funny....  I came into this entry looking for a way to give you direction...  and I have probably done just the opposite.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button