TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Thursday, August 07, 2008

human... all too human.... nietzsche wrote...


\


Nietsche would have been appalled at the way the Nazi's took his visions and used them to build an army based on hatred and exclusion. No such government can last. Look at the Romans -- they took countries then tried to let them do whatever they did before, as long as they accepted certain taxes and kept their mouth shut about the problems of the regimes.

I don't look back at Rome as perfect, of course. Any slavery will steal a persons soul. THE SLAVE OWNERS GOES FIRST. The slave ownders beat these people. Feared them, loved them. They wrote all this crap about a race war being inevitable, because whites and blacks,in their way of thinking, were not compatible. The founding fathers of this country had slaves, and we as a country have paid the price ever since.

Now, I look at the Taliban and I see the same flag of the Nazi's. I sympathise with the peoples of the world who have been hurt by american policies, and feel like such actions require a military response, Were I from this area, geographically, had my soul fallen into their cesspool of minds... they would have killed me long ago.

I am an enemy on the list of a lot of people. When the cia and whoever decided to start drugging the writer who was causing all these problems... i REVERTED back to other times, bloodier times... felt the weirdness of exderiencing past lives that felt more real than my memories of this life.... in the midst of this, the Glory of God's vision became to come into my dreams, to steer my every waking moment into a performance for the eyes of my Father. No longer alone, feeling the ultimate power of the universes at my back, telling me it was time to blow my cover, rip myself off the cross and make my bloodied way back home... confusion reigned... then people began asking my opinion directly on things, like I want to be set up as the judge on shit I barely know anything about. Give me awhile to get together experts and others at a round table and I will listen and give my best council... when you ask me if their should be a wall on the boarder with Mexico, I responded with an article on the great wall and monks from Tibet fighting off bandits. The great wall did not work, but that was not enough to stop people from thinking this was my idea. I wish it had been my total intention at the time... at the time, I was feeling a life when I was a monk, and there were many where I sat alone quietly scribing words, feeling the rush of God's magic flowing through the flesh, taking me away from the pains of body and mind, into a garden of savage grace.

I do not want a wall. I want the boarder to be open. However, ther reality of the situation is that anybody can get into our country down there, and that sucks. The terrorists will strike here again, sooner or later... they may come up from the south. I would. Why not?


I want to touch on another topic, too.. Afganistan. I have always loved this country, since childhood I have stared in wonder at pictures of green mountains flowing off forever. The giant buddha was a favorite, too.... The taliban sinned greatly when they destroyed the face of such a beloved, mythic figure, who has done more for peace than most religions.

I want troops out of Iraq and flooding Afganistan. The deaths there are rising... and we only report the American soldiers, mostly... the local troops die in greater numbers -- 600 to our 22 one month.

The Afganistan Poppy Fields are all back. Legalize fucking pot and let them grow that.. which I read an article saying brought in more than poppy, though that is a little hard to believe. There are so many easy solutions to problems that are out of reach only because the politicians don't have the balls to take the next step... to just leave those who cling to the past there, and let the rest of us be free of this damn prohibition... let the streets be cleared of the violence... People have no idea that other countries handle their drug problems by just giving it to peoplein state controlled ways... this stops the crime, people. Just like that, the illegal gangs would lose their prime source of money.

Ahhhhh.... I feel sometimes like I am living in a psych ward.






























You are welcome to spread my poems by whatever means... they are yours... unless you make some money off of me and then I would like some. Is that too much to ask? No. I have a family, too;.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button