TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

cults kill christ

what is the major difference between a religion and a cult? Cults will ask you for money when they should be giving it to you... a normal church would know when someone is in need of medical care, instead of believing that some 'energy' will save them. A couple kabbala leaders, including Berg, took over fifty thousand from a family made poor by the donations, because they had been promised the mother of the family would get over cancer. After she died, her husband sued.

This story should be enough to make anyone wonder. Would a church act like this, put pressure on someone to give away money to get better? That is so middle ages, when people used to buy penance from corrupt, unreformed Catholic priests. There is frankly almost no one more desperate than the dying and fearful; a cult that exploits such a situation is my enemy. They may be fun to party with, and they feel these energies and they get their fantazies fullfilled by doing drugs and dancing and whatever until they are in a frenzy. Like fundamentalist christians screaming and dancing through a service.

I try not to be against a religion. CUlts however, are not religions beginning; religions are begun by prophets. Usually me wearing one of my masks, and also other prophets of course. The difference is, religions have a God who is misunderstood. Religions know man bows to God's will, not the other way around. Anyone who tells you they know how to get God to do what they want Him to do, is full of shit. Sooner or later they will be proven a fool.

Like me. For awhile, at my most popular, I was watching various ministers responding to the things I had done. That shit stopped abruptly, after I was homeless and stoned out and lonely and bored and let some guy suck on my dick for about 10 secondsw. He was an agent, trying to descredit me, or perhaps learn about me. He got me to follow him around, but nothing ever happned. I was so pissed at the world by that point that I would have done something really out of character, had the situation been on the level. M. had abonened me by then. Tossed my ass out. I felt single for that breif weekend. I was certainly hoping to run into a girl, but they all seemed to know me... and quite a few seemed afraid of me, others were delighted to see me, telling me how famous I was, getting their pictures taken with me. It was a moment of fame that I could never forget. Nor could the hundreds and thousands involved right here in Chicago.

The ministers disappeared after that. I had to open the fold of the church to everyone. Including gay people. As I have explained a million times over, my favorite relationship is monogamous. I have tried everything else, and occasionally I miss the wild side, but the benefits of being in love, having a partner, a best freind, a companion ... keep me with her. I know that she was involved in all that happened to me. She knew a lot more than she was letting on. I will list all the things she did sometime. She is the one who told me they were thinking about killing me, came to me one day and said They were going to go after her family. Shit that made no sense unless she knew what I was up to. I also got messages she is a spy. Who does one believe?

I tend to think I would just forgive her past and move on, because she truly does love me... I think. Who can ever know? So many times in the past, I thought I was in love and she told me she wasn't...

I know how to break people of cults. I could make vocal recordings for hynoptic mind walks that promote critical thinking, and shit... I would never try to influence what decision people come to while under, it is more a process of forcing the examination of what is already there.

Oh, well.





















You are welcome to spread my poems by whatever means... they are yours... unless you make some money off of me and then I would like some. Is that too much to ask? No. I have a family, too;.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button