TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

TEENAGE SEX... HERE COMES MY HYPOCRISY AGAIN

TEENAGE SEX... HERE COMES MY HYPOCRISY, AGAIN
FROM THE NYT:
WICHITA, Kan., Jan. 30: A federal trial opened here Monday over whether a Kansas law prohibiting virtually all sexual activity by people under age 16 means health care professionals and educators must report such behavior to state authorities, which some say would stop many teenagers from seeking contraception or treatment for sexually transmitted diseases.
ABOVE IS FROM THE NYT.
Below is just more of my own dementia.I had teenage sex.... though the NYT article below, which inspred this tirate, is about sex by folk under sixteen. I think I was eighteen when I slept with my last under age girl... I sure hope so. No telling if some forgotten night contains her face though, since I slept with more women than I probably should have (my apologies or thank you to them, depending on how the she-bang ended). Basically, the article goes on to say that children cannot be expected to know everything about right and wrong, and also that adults can exert undue, even criminal influence over children. SO kansas says virtually no one under sixteen can have sex. And that by having sex with them, anyone, no matter what their age, is breaking the law. I applaud where their heart is, though cutting off the condoms for young girls who happen to be in this situation is hardly the answer. What a conundrum.Freedom is what people want, even kids... but, when sex is indulged on a young child for whatever reason, they are forced to face a lot of adult issues on their own, because to continue to be free, they have to lie about their sex life. I agree that there is a sadness in youth lost so young (I think of youth as independent of sexual love, and like to pretend they all are, though obviously there are exceptions to this). Sex is always a little about control. It is. You give over control, and take control of another person, by generating sensations in them. We can't let predatory males and females use children like this. They may enjoy the sex or whatever, but that doesn't mean they can truly even understand the situation they are in--psychology calls these kids victims, and I was one, and certainly it victimized me.I would certainly like to have an answer for this problem... and I think I do so want to be ARISTOTLE ON THE CORNER SCREAMING AT THE PASSER BY'S, EXPOSING THEIR HYPOCRISY'S BEFORE THEY PUT ME TO DEATH... AND again, THEY WILL BE SURPRISED BY HOW EASILY I WILL DIE FOR MY IDEALS... but, I just don't like the idea of being looked at like the nut I am, SO going all Flannery O' conner is out of my range, except here, on this page, where the myths all truly come from... though we try so hard to say otherwise.

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button