TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

debts

we live in debts
while they foreclose on our homes
bought and sold out by banks
credit cards and pay day loans
legal loan sharks
guys taking advantage of a loophole in that Law
making good money
off dreams instilled since birth
---own property and you have made it is the american dream
they're finding out now they were only serfs on the masters land
a bargaining chip in the game of Stocks and Bonds

buy a patch of the earth
and they thought the price of property was always going to go up...
another crashed american dream
words alone drive worth
food and sex and warm shelter
are the real currency
the further you get away from the bare bone facts of nature
the denser your folly

I remember a time when a King was judged by how well He served His People

now the leaders have to hide what they are doing or risk revolt
lie the people into war and consider it good strategy
consider themselves the mythical 300 Spartan's
defying a diminished God
and Fighting the Persians tens of thousands

politico's shilling for business interests
keeping justice in the hands of the elite
keeping the agendas of the government intent on pleasing its master

millions of american's tossed out of their houses
by a shell game played by loan sharks
they said the land was worth more than it was
to buy and sell it back and forth at a profit
seen this before with the savings and loan
they repackaged the scam
and they are getting away with it and will do it again
just watch
whether it remains lawful or not is a matter their lawyers take care of

the stock market proves a scam again

Goldman and Sachs profits from the collapse they caused
with high speed trading designed to milk the cows
get rewarded by sending people to the White House
arsonists dressed up as firefighters makes as much sense
set that fire and get some overtime for fighting them flames
get a medal
on tv
good seats at the tables


how far does the truth of what is happening have to play out
before no one will play along with their games anymore?
is there a saturation point for rage that will explode and spread?
or have we long lost the ability to win this little war
the battles all fought before we even noticed the conflict
our passions the realms of medicated away memories of a 'certain madness.'

the drug companies are driving people mad with seroquel
as sales reach into the billions for their insanity inducing drug
i hear stories every day of these drugs causing horrific crimes
Royko's son just went to jail and blamed the med's for trying to rob a bank
I believe him
another girl in the suburbs was on them
and drove into a car of local musicians
at eighty miles an hour
trying to kill herself and slaying only them...
now she goes to trials of others she knows who are on these drugs
and murder

makes me wonder if there is some higher mind behind politics
forces that no one is allowed to vote on?
who decided to let us be driven mad by these drugs?
sickos doing social planning
heartlessly cutting out the dissent?
who is sick enough to just not care about this shit?
who is paid enough to turn away?

so now they have drugs that can drive people crazy
they slipped me this stuff in leui of the mild anti depressant my old doctor had me on

I was awake for days/losing it on this stuff
now we hear they are using this shit on everyone in the nursing homes
drugging them down into a psychotic haze/actually driving the sane crazy
because someone raises their voice in an argument-- loose webs that can snatch any of them

I look at what is going on in God's earth and know that I am a slayer

yesterday I got all pissed off and told M that we should just fucking kill off everyone
in the senate and congress
start over with people with no vested interests in the status quo
with destroyers who are not afraid to act against the interests of the lobbyists

bloody, senseless dreams of democracy
of Unions rising again
cleansed of the mob and the selfish

dreams of the roar flowing from the throats of every oppressed human on this planet
followed by the death screams of their masters

can one political party begin to creep across the world
tying the Greens together
silently amassing power until finally a new voice will have to be reckoned with
a voice that can shout down the industrialists/drug/insurance/credit fucks

bring free expression to the hovels of the extremists
waging war against the present  with  their primitive laws
as they holdout in their Holy Lies

There is no one religion that has all this shit right...
how could there be?
There is more going on in the universe
the realm of the soul
than man could conceive

where is the sense in the waves of wonder
the pits of the putrid

a tribe of souls gathered on a planet
spinning through life cycles on earth
living in flesh for a few years
a temporary state
that keeps sucking us back into birth
as the population grows and grows
or
maybe man just too arrogant to admit their pettiness
in the overwhelming expanse of space

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome
that was great---bob

AddThis Feed Button