TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

JOHNNY COCKISRUNNING IS DEAD!!!!

The world is tooting the horn of an fbi informer who sold out the blacks just as much as any plantation owner -- and with the same motives, money and power. He was an FBI informant against the Black Panthers, and then went on to 'defend' them. Obviously, the Panthers got screwed up and down in court. Check out Geronimo's story if you don't believe me (though you should, since, as you will see, this is a well researched diatribe if there ever was one).

Every time I see cockisrunning (by the way, his cock is running yellow, snot consistency seepige, if you must know, and you know you must...) I feel the horror of having my throat sliced, being molested as a child... He let Jackoffyourson continue to play Peter Panderer for money. How much would they have to pay you to let a child molestor continue?

If this was the worst he had done.... he would be no more worthy of a bullet than any of the shit speckled lawyers who take on obviously guilty clients and try to convince a jury of a lie, rather than attain justice.


I know more about this gruesome shit in a suit than most people... . . . being more informed than the yokels in this realm of beer-sports addled idiots trapped in that whole us against them mentality which breeds the western selfishness that blooms into our docility in the face of political reeming after reeming... is hardly something to brag on.

I have known a few ex-black panthers, and once took a class on the FBI that dealt primarily with original source material taken from the FBI's conintellignece program, Garden Plot, which was put into place by tricky dick, who was also lauded over like he was more than a scum predator. Most of the documents dealt with the Black Panthers. They were a bunch of activists who were pushed into becoming urban gureillas (the FBi actually sold them guns, as well as planted guns in their office; though he was wanted for no crime, here in Chicago, they kicked the leaders door down and shot him dead, after having one of their informants drug him).

"If the glove don't fit, acquit."

We heard this boof saying ithis n court when he helped OJ Simpson get away with murdering his ex and a hapless cat who returned her forgotten sunglasses. The use of slogans to make someone's thoughts effected by the slogan is a technique used to manipulate other people. He was a southern preacher who sold out his soul, used his oratory gifts for the denizens of the dark prince.

We didn't hear how he got the famalies of the molested children to let someone else's child get molested? That western selfishness that is so entwined with how much we love our money... I wonder what he said to them. Probably, "Look, I let him fuck my kids all the time for this kind of money, okay? You got to let him play, before he gonna pay! Yoy got to... let... him.. play, before he gonna pay!"


The man is responsible for jackoffyourson getting to play with more little children, for OJ getting to golf instead of go to prison... and we all know this. But, I never see much about his days as an FBI informant, back in the sixties. He represented some of the Black Panthers while working for the FBI, completly fucking them in court, as you can imagine. But, like the intelligence agencies want us to, we forget this...

They could have black mailed him with this for his whole career for all I know. He was a lackey to the worst criminals in the world. The FBI under edgar hoover who ran Garden Plot (the largest domestic assault on american citizens yet by an intelligence agency).

He should have been in front of the firing squad with oj, massah jack-off-yourson, and everyone else who makes their way in the world by destroying other people.

I am sure that there will be some sort of racial split on him, too, with the blacks deciding they have another saint and the whites kind of shaking their heads like, "What the fuck are those blacks thinking?"

I am glad my black friends are a little more enlightened than this. Not that whites are any better. My brother sent me an article about how the christians are running candidates, which they should not be able to do and keep their tax free status, but.... we live in a world full of scoundrels talking smooth words and wearing fine threads, while the ones like me, who are not afraid of the truth and have not one damn thing to hide, are shunned because we don't stick our noses up any old asshole.

Please spread the word about Johnny COckisrunning working for the FBI when his brothers were being killed just for trying to have soup kitchens and what not...what the FBI did to the Black Panthers is horrible, you know? They even made up coloring book pages showing a kid stabbing a cop and saying 'off the pigs' and put them in Panther coloring books to drive off their mainstream supporters.

Johnny Cockisrunning makes me wish there was a heaven and a hell just so I could chuckle over the thought of his fat ass frying!!!!

There is no suddenly becoming a good guy after betraying all of your friends, ideals, and loved ones. The guy was scum and the world is better off without him.... I may just have to wait a few weeks, then go spray paint something about his fbi connections of his grave stone.... well, that is if my balls grow quite a bit lareger between now and then. How big are your balls, by the way?

No comments:

AddThis Feed Button