TRUE STORY:

WAKING UP JESUS


The ongoing story of Jesus waking up in Chicago, in the body of an agnostic writer,
who is nothing like the Son of God the right-wing Christians watching him expected.


You are welcome to share my work with a link bank... keep getting asked this...

Last time I was here, I told them I would not lead a revolution, that I was there to spread heresy. The crowds thinned. The day they killed me, I marched alone... This time I have returned to find Romes Soldiers Sleeping, content they have killed off the Troublesome Jew. I was surprised how bloody the Indiana boy became as my sword fell again and again ....


In the years since this story began in 2007, my secret fame has spread out from the halls of power that kept me secret all these years, as they waited for the Christ to finally wake up...

I try to imagine their anticipation.

Remember a dream I had in my twenties about running thru Chicago screaming that Christ was coming back, and man oh man was I happy... a cloud came through the middle of the skyscrapers above me, in the thin strip of blue above Dowtown State street, and I expected to see Christ... instead, just a bunch of musicians painted up like Ziggy stardust.

I surprised my keepers. They thought they had me figured out from the Bible. If that book could have told you everything, there would be no need at all for me.


Jesus: "I have become Known across this planet as a dangerous man with a growing force of hidden followers who value my orders more than life itself. A prophet of war. Once and future King in a court of shadows. Life and death in my hands every damn day. I ROAR, your most mighty shit themselves and run. I make myself a known threat, so I can try to negotiate what otherwise requires bullets and blood. I am here to free the enslaved in body and mind. I cannot be defeated. When the Will of God and The WILL OF THE PEOPLE ARE ONE, NO FORCE ON EARTH CAN STOP US!"





WAKING UP JESUS...

WAKING UP JESUS...
We come into this life expecting too much and leave expecting too little

Thursday, December 25, 2008

SANTA SLAUGHTER IN LA

Santa attacked a group of revelers today with maltov cocktails and submachine guns. Neighbors interviewed on the news all agreed, "Those were some very bad kids."
Posted by scott ridgway at Thursday, December 25, 2008 0 comments Links to this post


but seriously folks.....



will Bush pardon Cheney on Christmas eve....



Will Bush Pardon Cheney on Christmas Eve? Will he? Should he? Why does Vice President Biden think that the war crimes of this administration must be investigated. And this is not politics, this is the law, as stated by the Geneva Convention (remember that document, don't hear too much about it these days... guess he's fallen on hard times, spends his days drunk on wine with a tattered sign he holds up down town saying "Torture Must Be Stopped Now."


There is a myth, probably hollywood related, that anything can be tortured out of an enemy. Now the esperts are coming over and saying that treating terrorists like people who have a mind that can be changed from their violent ways, much like a criminal who has been rehabilitated. This sounds fairly liberal coming from me, even though I am a liberal.

I do some mild consulting with the intelligence agencies. They watch my opinions and I occasionally see policy playing out that I originated. Sure am glad I studied Military Intelligence (which no, it is not an oxymoron most of the time). During the height of my powers with effecting the military, when my violent little site was read with the gallows humor that only soldiers and goths seem to have.

I started out with a campaign for total war for total peace. Put a sign in my window a few years aago reading OBAMA FORGIVE OSSSAMA - SEND ALL THE WARRIORS HOME.

I am glad to see that Obama is going to make a major address in the Muslim world. We need to show the fanatics the spirit af the american people, our willingness to help when we can, and our great love of diversity (I speak more for the majority that the pockets of delusional realms of one or two haters).

I knew when I started writing about wanting peace, that the process was more complex than just everyone packing up and going home. I wanted that more than anything, but I do not want our war to destroy Iraq. I did not want this war. WOuld have voted against it personally. Yet, bringing down Hussein is not such a bad thing, and giving a country in the middle east a shot at Democracy is a great thing. We make the best of what we have. Bush lied us into that war, and then fought this war like a personal vendetta against anyone who threatened his authority in his 'time of war.'

Homeland Security became the Big Brother we always feared; yes, we got the comforting arm on our shoulder, but we also go the watchful eye and the lawless lawman. Our use of torture can be understood in the context of stopping terrorists attacks. There are few sane folk who would choose the death of thousands over the mild torture of one individual. The problem is, we made these men guilty before a trial. This made us waste a lot of time, and destroy a lot of undeserving lives. When I read that a lot of these prisoners who sold to the americans as terrorists, though they had actually just been rounded up and sold into what amounted to a horrifying form of slavery.

I found when I started my peace campaign, that the war became more complex the longer I looked at it; my heart, already bleeding for the soldiers and their famalies who were, like my mother once was, watching the news every night wondering if one of her three brothers had died that week.

At one point, fighting the war over in Iraq and winning our way out with true objectives, I decided that the war needed to become ruthless. Snipers were using civilian houses to shoot at Allied troops, then running out the back door. Often these people knew exactly who thes snipers were, though they denied this, believing that a death sentence awaited the collaberators. I was blood thirsty during this time, knew that I was now getting people killed, and the only way to deal with this was to take the side that winning was the only way to stop the war, and that war is a law unto itself. Late one night, as I spoke to the bugs in my apartment, I told them that they should be killing the famalies who harbor the snipers and send me a necklace of ears.

The next week I hear that the battle has taken a dramatic turn. Soldiers had taken my advice, and were killing the entire famalies found in the sniper dens. Civilians began turning in the snipers right and left, fearing the new found conviction of the Americans to winning the fight. THere was talk that they respected us more after seeing we could fight with the same brutality they were bring to the war.

I saw the semi-trucks my soldiers drove around the country trying to get messages on the news, read of sorrow of the wrestler and his family who killed themselves to make sure I knew how they were drugging me. Isolated, surrounded by the army that keeps this revolutionary at bay, the loose affiliation of cops and agencies that monitor a man who has proven able to start riots all over the world, if he is not careful.

They are to blame for my excesses. Came at me as an enemy, instead of a reasonable human being who wanted to be heard. Fearing someone with a better idea is insane -- think how far science would have progressed with such stumbling block.

Later, I read an account of the war comparing the bloody campaign I started, and soldiers who were now there trying to make peace with the Iraqui's and turn the country over to them. One sargent was interviewed who said that with stop gap, most of his men had gone mildly insane. They mutter to themselves, Get wasted everynight. There are few mental spaces they can find sanctuary from the death all around them, and the reapers who loom over them on the quietest, most calm seeming dusty streets.

The surge worked in its way. We should not have had to have it. The army should have been re-organized and the shites and sunnis encouraged to be professionals together, to get over their prejudices by the spirit de corp. 20/20 hindsite. What if they turned their weapons on their ancient enemies? An entire country fallen into gun fire, neighborhoods cut into mazes of security zones. Classes of people living abroad, others in make shift camps that are just better than the threat of death they face to return to their lands. Many of their houses are now occupied by armed combatants who need to be battled out... regular men just move one, wait for the law to come back into effect and give them some redress....

Now we have Afganistan. What are we to do with the Taliban. Are they an army recruiting to attack us, or a phenomena of the hatred recent american policies have stirred up in the middle east. Could we find peace with these people? Could we give up the oil in the middle east, and let them live as they will live. Such good will would allow enough westerners to operated in their lands to learn that we too are people of honor, who wish only the best for the earth.

I hope that the camps where we hold the captured Taliban in Afganistan are transparent. That the combatants are looked at as people who have been brainwashed, as well as conscripted against their will. Brainwashing is seldom talked about in the situation of war, though we all know that this is done. Brainwashing is a science, and a personality, of a certain proclivity can be convinced to become a suicide bomber, obviously (not to mention all the other tom foolery people talk themselves into, from religions to choking themselves to passing out during sex...). People tend to look at the phenemona as unproven, until they experiment with it a little bit, or like myself, experience it. I went through drink treatment a few times, and learned that the 30 day model is based on the fact that it takes 30 days to adequatly brain wash someone into a new set of virtues).

Is there anyone actually out seeking Ossama Bin Laden and asking him if he has an agenda that will allow for a peace? Are we morally able to swallow our pride and say that this one man's life is not worth fighting a war over. If he comes peacefully into the new world, let him be exhiled by some and worshiped by others, as long as he does not inspire violence.

I do not care for the tactics of urban guerrilla warefare, though I can see how certain situation would sway my belief. ANd I am talking extreme circumstances, like an invasion or personal protection of self or others. I think a better way to go about changing government is to insist that it is fair. For all people. Give folks a vote in what is done to them, in what they wish to pay for. Let them see the arguements of both sides, not just the rich and powerful and glib and celebrity.

Reverend Jackson is always saying something about how criminals get three squares in jail while school children get one meal. I am more sympathetic to prisoners than Rr. Jackson perhaps (who knows); I do not blame all of them of their crimes. Society placed a lot of them there simply for being poor abd black and searched for weed more often than white guys. Others never had a chance. How people get out of bed and go to work for forty years is a mystery to me, let alone had I come from a family of abusive drunks, or severe poverty combined with prejudice and expectations even more diminished than my own.

I think prison is souls killing. The law is not taught in Jail. The reverse is truth. I believe that they should be given housing where they can try to function from with supervision, therapy, and classes on ethics. Like Skinner's pigeons, they can be taught. No one wants to be in jail. Give them an alternative that is not fraught with fear of going back to jail (which is why a lot of people run and endanger everyone in the path of their suv as they run that red light).

We underfund these therapy oriented group homes because a lot of them simply do not work. I have seen one where the kids basically controlled the house. Gang bangers who were living in group homes in what might as well have been a ghetto peopled just with teenage boys and kids just out of college who had no idea who to deal with the intimidating nature of their charges.

THey talk of a WPA. This could put the kids to work, let thme see something built with their own hands, learn skills that will take them out into the american dream with a change of buying their forty acres and a few mules (maybe a pny or two).

I can see the infrastructure of american being rebuilt not by the usual mobsters and pay to play sorts who get that shit in Chicago and all over the world (look into Cleveland if you want to see how much better off we are here than there); but by people who the government hires purely for skills, and sets free to turn our national parks and roadways and trains into the future we dreamed of and now must create. We can green this world tremendously through this effort. COnsider it our war against the Greenhouse if done right.

Obama will have to be very careful how he hands out contracts. He must hire from the top down in my opinion, appointing someone and then letting them hire the out of work to fill positions. Benefits like college educations for their children, lengthy vacations, etc... Not to mention the work for all the poverty idled artists. Let us bloom this world.

Bush pardoning Cheney, or anyone for that matter who is not ridiculously entitled, will send the wrong signal to the world. For one, this will admit our guilt in a matter which most of the world is disgusted over. Two, the History that needs to be learned from in this manner will have no airing. In Military Intelligence you learn just how much intelligence drops into a file not to be opened for a hundred years, that is needed, right now, to correct a problem. Merely protecting the reputation, or freedom, or a few men who were once symbols of the mightiest nation in the world, is a futile effort. The truth is already known, just not quite believed by the mainstream.

Like I always write, take off the monsters masks, or send them off into the future to kill again.

I feel for anyone who has to make life and death decisions. I laid in bed mourning for a month after I realized my campaign had been used to take human lives, when I told them no human life was worth one fucking bus. I never claimed to be in control of everyone, and still don't know if they were right or not in their military assessment... all I know is the horrible awakening to the powers of the word, and how easily a poet can take a heart and a head and spin them into a hurricane.


The Time of transition has come. Obama. I hope he makes overtures in his first speach to sit down with any taliban leaders will speak to him. I pray he learns of their concerns, and sets his best people to deciphering the cultural manners where we mesh as one species. I also pray he addresses Pot as soon as possible, meeting with advocates, and putting togehter a bipartisan committee to study the societal costs of incarcerating people for this mild drug. The money saved and earned from taxes could make our schools the best in the world. Learning how to and how not to use drugs could make all the difference in a child's life.

The darker drugs would require government intervention to provide the addicts with means to live normal lives, such as methadone has done for many, though the German policy of supplying herion seems to elevate the life standard of the addicts and the communities better (and no, there has been no rise in addicts). Amsterdam is of coures the world model. Of late them have set aside certain neighborhoods for prostitution and pot clubs. This saves the cops time, and provides smokers with safe havens, where they do not have to get stoned on the way to the club.

Lastly, Obama is going to be a war president. I would love to be an isolationist, hold up in the last gorgeous spot on the world and just let the world go to hell. If he is to establish that America has the same power to influence the world as China, Islam, and Russia, we have two options: work with these superpowers to stop wars, no matter who is supporting which movement (often we cannot move on a set of insurgents if they are tied to some bigger power that has an aggression pact). There are other countries who barely have a government, and no one is going to give a shit if we go in and try to help the people establish and working society.

The Marshall Plan for the entire world. FUnded not by the states these days, but by the entire world. By an attitude of all youthful



http://theelvesattic.blogspot.com

http://thereligiouspsychokillershitlist.blogspot.com

HTTP://generalfactorx.blogspot.com

http://secretposse.com

There is some overlap... but they are all different.

No comments: